Tuesday

Heidi Hat Class!


Date: Saturday November 28, 2015
Time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Cost: $30/person- Optional Material kit: $45- yarn, needles, cable needles and markers incl
Skill Level: Beginner- must know how to knit and purl

Please bring if not purchasing the kit: 6mm 16” circular needles, 6mm dpn needles, cable needles, stitch markers and a chunky (#5) weight yarn in an animal wool fiber.


Description:

Knit your own bulky hat! With Christmas fast approaching, we need some quick projects that can fly off the needles in a matter of hours. This is where the Heidi Hat comes in! This chunky weight cabled hat will teach you some easy skills of cableing, knitting in the round, decreases and using double pointed needles and all we require that you know is how to knit and purl! This is a great class if you are looking to expand your knitting repertoire and try a few fun new skills! Seating is limited so be sure and sign up quickly!




To register please give us a call at 705-223-8245- only a paid seat can be reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete