Wednesday

An Earflap Cap!

Happy New Year knitters! I hope that you all are having a great start to 2012. Try and keep those resolutions all year long and remember to always take some time for knitting every day to calm your mind, body and soul! Check out this design brought to you by yours truly and test knit by a few of my WONDERFUL customers! I designed this hat because I could not find a pattern for a hat just like this anywhere! When in doubt..... design! I hope to have this pattern available on Ravelry in the near future but for now it comes with the yarn purchase! 

Comfy Cozy and super warm!
Earflaps are lined with a warm fluffy nanuk layer




















 

  
 
The cozy Nanuk layer!
An external earflaps keeps your little ears extra warm!
Tassles complete the look!




















One ball of Nanuk for the linings
2 skeins of Voyage for the hat!



















What a great cozy hat to whip up for our chilly Northern Winters! Need a bigger size? Simple use bigger needles! The Voyage/Nanuk can work with up to an 8mm! A 2 night awesome project!

Happy knitting friends and Happy New Year from the Stix and Stones crew!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hat. I hope to visit your store soon to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete