Tuesday

A Mistical Cowl

Alright my knitters, Christmas is only 8 Saturdays away and you know what that means? It is time to get your knit on! I have been working on multiple new patterns that make quick and easy Christmas gift ideas to either knit or gift to a special someone! My latest creation is my Misti Alpaca Cowl. Check it out! 


100% Baby alpaca- light as a feather and 3x warmer than wool

3 buttons make the colours POP!

A simple Moss stitch design makes this a quick easy knit.


















Wear it under your winter jacket and fight off the Northern Cold!



It only takes one skein and there are 10 colours to choose from!

This was a fantastic knit that was very easy and quick, it only took two evenings to finish! Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Chunky is the yarn that was used for this cowl. It is incredibly soft, hypoallergenic, lightweight and 3 times warmer than wool! Alpaca is a hollow fiber which allows it to hold heat and keep you extra warm which is essential for our -30 degree winter weather! 

Come check out the in store sample and feel how amazing it really is! The pattern for this cowl comes free with the yarn!

1 comment:

  1. I love how dense the stitches are... I am just looking at this cowl and I feel warmer!!!

    ReplyDelete