Tuesday

It's finally here! 
This weekend is the kick off to my first ever knitting retreat with Lucy Neatby and I couldn't be more excited! It's been an insane whirlwind of gift bags, cleaning, cooking, baking and just all in all craziness. Things are coming together and I am already planning my retreat for next year- the special guest teacher and the dates will be announced soon so keep tuned! 

This week until Thursday, I will have a selection of Lucy's merchandise on display for purchase in the store. I have ALL of Lucy's knitting tutorial dvd's in stock now as well as...
  • Book- Cool Knitter's Finish in Style $22
 







  • Book- Cool Socks Warm Feet $25











  • Yarn- Cat's Pajamas- Hand dyed- Merino, cashmere, nylon (80/10/10) 300m each skein. $35









 Patterns for a variety of projects as well as two scarf kits for the bubble scarf and checkerboard scarf!

Come and check out this wonderful variety of merchandise while you can! 

Be sure to check out pictures from the retreat next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment