Tuesday

Free knitting class for first timers!


For those of you that have not yet had the opportunity to attend one of my classes at Stix and Stones, now is the time to do so!



I am offering to everyone that has not yet been to a class to come and try one out for free! You can choose between…


Open knit nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30 where I can teach you from scratch all the basics of knitting, or a specific technique that you are interested or I can assist you with either starting a new project or helping you with your current one.


You may also choose to attend a Saturday morning specialty technique class where every saturday is something different! Generally the times for these classes are 10:30 to 12:30 and the updated monthly schedule can be found here or on Ravelry here.
Feel free and pass this offer along to your friends and family and we could even discuss putting together a special knitting class time for groups of 4 or more!

Give me a call at the store or send me an email to let me know which class you would like to attend and when and if you need any more information on it and please let me know that it is the free class offer that you are using for it!


Happy knitting!
705-223-8245
stixandstonesnb@gmail.com
http://www.stixandstonesnb.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment